After walking around Marist College campus for an hour or so, I noticed a great deal of people representing our River+Stone assortment. So, I decided to approach a few people and ask them about our versatile merchandise. I asked:
1- What their favorite River+Stone item is?
2- Where they like to wear their River+Stone?
3- If they believe they get their money’s worth when purchasing River+Stone?
My first encounter was Nicole Foster, Class of 2018.
- Boxy top
- While lounging in the house
- Yes, I do I feel like the clothes are comfortable and casual enough to wear everywhere yet I can look put together.
Then, I met with Tala Shawwa, Class of 2018
- Male tee with football player
- Marist tailgates
- Of Course, I can dress it up and dress it down, I don’t feel like an outfit repeater when wearing it. I can wear it with all my shoes
Then I encountered Mariah Cristian, Class of 2018
- Coordinates collection necklace
- Literally everywhere, it’s a great accessory. I feel like I can be close to home, even when I am not at Marist.
- Yes, Its very dainty but super durable, and made of great quality.
And I also bumped into Elie Christoforides, Class of 2020
- 6 pack custom beer proof tee
- Back in Brooklyn
- Yes, 100%. It’s a staple piece to have in my wardrobe, I can throw it on with a pair of jeans or joggers and just go.
My final encounter was Mehdi Owji, Class of 2017
- Sterling silver cufflinks
- All my job interviews
- Yes, for sure! It’s a talking point when being interviewed for jobs, it almost gives me a leg.